The AbbeyChurch acknowledges that we worship and pray on the unceded territory of the Songhees and Esquimalt Nations.
WELCOME BACK AbbeyChurch!
Any and all are welcome to attend. You don't need to pre-register anymore but we're glad to know you're coming.
Every other Sunday, we'll do "Gospel Based Discipleship"; which will include distanced smaller group discussion with Communion. This will happen on July 18, Aug 15 & Aug 29. These will be held outside, weather permitting - and moved inside if there's rain. Please bring a chair if it's sunny.
For the other weeks, we'll have our Communion with music and sermon. This will be on July 11, July 25, Aug. 8, Aug. 22, These will be indoors and there are lots of chairs / pews which will be sterlized before and after.
Abbeykids will meet - either outdoors or distanced, in the hall on all Sundays that we gather. Children are also welcome to stay with the people who brought them.
There will be no worship gathering or Abbeykids on August 1.
A few covid-related reminders for when you come:
- Congregational singing is now allowed. No masks are required for outdoors. They are required to sing indoors.
- Please don't come if you have travelled abroad or if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will be receiving communion weekly with bread and small cups which are sanitized after use..
- We recommend that adults have at least one vaccination before attending.
- Attendees are encouraged to leave 2m space as they and others are comfortable.
Thanks for planning to attend - and we'll see you in the coming weeks!
The AbbeyChurch team